- According to the previous events, the USD/CHF pair is still moving between 0.9528 and 0.9332.
- Sell below 0.9528 with the first target at 0.9430, then it will be gone towards 0.9332 in order to test this strong support.
- The major support will be set at the area of 0.9332 and 0.9304.
- If the trend fails to close below the area of 0.9332 or 0.9304, buy above 0.9332/0.9304 with the target at 0.9460, then at the price of 0.9525 (50% of Fibonacci retracement levels).
- The key level is at 0.9332. Hence, history will probably repeat itself at this level again.
- The pair will probably go up from the level of 0.9332 because the upward trend is still strong.
- Please check out the market volatility before investing, because the sight price may have already been reached and scenarios might have become invalidated.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com